Plato said it. Not having something causes you to be creative. I was much more creative with cards and fashion when I had less money. Being frugal and being creative go hand in hand. You find new uses for old things, using up old food in fridge while cooking (for example stir fried rice with leftover meat and veggies). You can make cards from groovy labels you peel off a can.
I just made two signs for our newly decluttered and organized laundry area. One says ”Keep Calm and Laundry On.” I printed it from the internet, printed it on 8 1/2 by 11 paper, and put in a plastic sheet protector. It’s pretty cave like down there with concrete walls, so no fancy frame needed. It’s not fancy but it looks a lot better than it did!
- Mindful Prayer – focused calm (christiansciencebc.com)
- The Gift of Calm (lenleatherwood.wordpress.com)
- Just Remain Calm (Poem) (theseedsowerz.wordpress.com)
- Keep Calm!! (indiemusicheartbeat.com)
- Bertrand Russell on Plato and Aristotle (tigerpapers.wordpress.com)
- Mother of Invention (listentogoodmusic.com)
- Creativity – the unexpected trait of today’s business leaders (agbeat.com)
- The mother of invention: A lovely pasta sauce born from laziness (ramblingsandroasts.com)
- Necessity Play is the Mother of Invention (coopcatalyst.wordpress.com)
- Creativity (ramblingsofanaberrantmind.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Creativity Reboot (marciebrockbookmarketingmaven.wordpress.com)
- Creativity : A Choice or Necessity??? (seetharam6.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways to Promote Inner Peace So You Can Create (psychcentral.com)