I am pretty lukewarm on New Year’s Resolutions. Maybe I’m cynical. They don’t lead anywhere. On the other hand, it is good to have a plan. Here are my loose ideas:
1. Clean the house more regularly: I am a tidier, which is good, but I need to actually clean from time to time. I like things clean, I just don’t always do it. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, remember?
2. Don’t waste so much time on the computer: that includes blogging, Pinterest, and Facebook. I spent way too much time doing these things in 2012 and it didn’t exactly make me a better person. It’s okay to do mindless stuff, just not hours upon hours of it.
3. Always leave them wanting more: more food, more talking, more ideas, more Facebook posts. I have a tendency to over do it. I talk so much no one is ever left wanting more. Something to ponder.
4. Eat better: I know I love to eat, and I know I cook pretty well. Enough. Eat less. Eat healthier. Simple.
5. Worry less, pray more: I say this every year. Time to do it. I say most of these things every year but I do believe I’m getting somewhere and that leads me to my last resolution:
6. Be hopeful!
Happy New Year!
- Do You Have a New Year’s Beauty Resolution? (bellasugar.com)
- 3 Financial New Year’s Resolutions to Make for 2013 (askthemoneycoach.com)
- New Year’s Resolutions – think big and eat more chocolate (earlyinitiative.wordpress.com)
- Starting New Year’s Resolutions NOW (recisdempayos.wordpress.com)