Random thoughts about cherries
- Cherries are luscious, sweet and a sure sign of summer.
- I love them but they can be problematic with their pits and staining potential.
- There’s nothing quite like eating them on somebody’s porch. My cousin has the best porch imaginable.
- Cherries remind me of July and of pie. Of hot days and warm nights.
- Luckily at my house I am the only fan so I get them all to myself.
- My husband teases me because when I eat cherries I eat them too fast, talk while eating, and invariably choke.
- The darker the cherry, the sweeter the juice.