In some ways I’ve been a Christian my whole life, and in others just a few years. I accepted Jesus many times throughout my life but the first few times, it didn’t really “take.” I strayed away. I pray now that I am home for good. Each day I grow in my faith and I look back to the confused, troubled person I was. I am grateful that God has never forsaken me although I’ve turned my back on Him.
What are the top 10 things about being a new Christian?
- You sometimes lack confidence in your faith, especially to outsiders
- You are on fire for the Lord!
- You go to church religiously
- You try hard to pray
- You try hard to do everything
- You still have regrets about your old way of life
- You no longer associate with some people from your past
- You have peace in your soul
- You are grateful about where you are
- You love God!