When we want to laugh in writing we have a few choices. There’s LOL. This seems the most hip, standard up-to-date. There’s Haha. A bit old-fashioned but definitely classic and I think the most sincere. And then there’s Hehe. This is a little country and gives the feel of truly being tickled by something. There are probably lots of others. Chuckles. Snickering. Laughed until I cried. It’s very hard to show genuine laughter in writing. Real 3D laughter is so full. It’s got sound. It’s got physical manifestation. Laughter is not as fun when it is flat. I go back and forth using these things trying to laugh in writing. But I’m never really satisfied.
How do you laugh in writing?
- I love your laugh! (cjcolordesign.wordpress.com)
- More Laughter In Life (drerindenil.wordpress.com)
- Committing to 365 Days of Laughing – Will You Join Me? (tadams4u.wordpress.com)
- The Best Medicine (speckless.wordpress.com)
- Laughter IS The Best Medicine! So What Are You Waiting For? Laugh! (lightworkersgifts.wordpress.com)