Last Sunday for dessert I made Fresh Mango Cobbler. You might ask, what is raw cobbler? Well, it is a cobbler that you don’t bake. You use fresh, raw ingredients and mix them in a food processor for the crust. The mango is fresh sliced mango. You’d be surprised how yummy it is. Give it a try!
I got the recipe from the book Ani’s Raw Food Kitchen. You can check out her website here.
Source: Ani Phyo’s website
- HOW TO VIDEO: Make Delicious Raw Vegan Almond Cranberry Christmas Cookies! (inhabitat.com)
- Healthy Blended Soup Recipes for Weight Loss (lindawagner.net)
- Raw Taco Supreme (blogher.com)
- Go Raw. (veggiefitness.wordpress.com)
- Raw and Vegan Pumpkin Pie (Grain-Free and Sugar-Free) (mylifeinapyramid.com)
- Raw Food Diet – Do You Think You Can Handle It? (fitnesstipsforlife.com)
- Long Island Dining | Raw Food: For Vegans on Long Island, Raw Food With Variety (nytimes.com)
- Raw food and mood (kalachan.wordpress.com)
- Link Lovin’: Raw, Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole…. (rollinoatstampa.com)
- Raw Food Recipe: Avocado and Rainbow Swiss Chard Salad (tastelikecrazy.com)