Having been diagnosed with thyroid cancer two years ago, I was thrilled to see a Showtime series about cancer called the Big C. I would like it even without the diagnosis. It is outrageous, irreverent, quirky, extremely funny and stars the striking Laura Linney and a cast of other tremendously talented actors.
What I most like about the show is its unpredictability. The wife has cancer and yet the husband dies before her. He comes back to life but that’s another story. It’s about family, love, challenges, but mostly about how crazy the life journey can be and how you just have to keep a sense of humor.
- Linney on “The Big C”: Comedy can create clarity (cbsnews.com)
- Jackie K. Cooper: The Big C Is a Comedy/Drama About Fighting Cancer (huffingtonpost.com)
- Susan Sarandon Joins Showtime’s The Big C! (perezhilton.com)
- The Big C Is Back In April! (lukewilliamss.wordpress.com)
- OUR BLACK Skinned BEAUTY Gabourey Sidibe IS BLOWING the skinny/white/girl/no color/no shape/image/away! (yeyeolade.wordpress.com)
- People mean well… (islaandbella.wordpress.com)
- The little C (islaandbella.wordpress.com)
- Thyroid Cancer and Dental Xrays? (nuggets4u.wordpress.com)
- “Thyroid Cancer on the Rise: Is Soy a Cause?” (confrontinghypothyroidism.com)