I am focusing on wants and needs. Before I buy anything I am asking myself “Do I need this or want it?” If I don’t need it I really shouldn’t be buying it. I am trying to reduce my thumbprint on the earth and on my pocketbook!
Another thing that helps is gratitude. Be thankful all day for what you have!
- On frugal life, part 1 (12pondsofskyfish.com)
- Frugal Versus Cheap – What’s the Difference? (rockbottomt-shirts.com)
- The Hype about Frugal Living (moneystartinfo.com)
- What it means to be Frugal (creditscore.net)
- Frugal Mother’s Day Ideas – Make Mom Happy and Save Money (rockbottomt-shirts.com)
- Your Take: Favorite Frugal Weekend Ideas (bargaineering.com)
- Hope for Future Financially Responsible Citizens: Frugality Among the Millennial Generation (twofrugalfairfielders.wordpress.com)
- Best Money Tips: Frugal Activities to Do With Mom on Mother’s Day (wisebread.com)
- Welcome to Naturally Frugal Homemaker (naturallyfrugalhomemaker.com)
- The Line Between Frugality and Deprivation is Determined By Your Values [Frugality] (lifehacker.com)
- Learning the ways of frugality (bramblesandrambles.wordpress.com)