I simply love this ad. I think it’s brilliant and represents the angst associated with being uncomfortable with a particular exercise regime. I’m not a jock and a bit of a wimp and have looked for the right thing for me. What I’m doing now is a mix of a lot of things: Zumba, yoga, pilates, eliptical machine, and weights. The key is finding whatever works for you! Just start and be healthy!
- Zumba: The Great Equalizer (thehappilysinglechick.wordpress.com)
- Zealous Zumba (runswithblisters.wordpress.com)
- I tried Zumba! [and I kinda sucked at it..but that’s OK!] (my-undercurrent.com)
- Yoga is Not for Wimps! (hotchocolate05.wordpress.com)
- Taking a Beginner’s Course in Yoga (fitformyfork.wordpress.com)
- Yoga…finally (anaseastone.wordpress.com)