I recently organized the linen closet. Here are a few pictures:
1. Organizing is good for the family. Even if I lived alone, I wouldn’t always remember where I put every little thing. With a family, labels really help everyone find what they need.
2. I really want to start doing before and after pictures. I promise to for my next project. Let’s see; what will it be? 🙂
3. I am having so much fun with labels. I got these free from the internet and printed on sticker paper. Very easy.
4. From now on, I’m buying all white towels. They match and you can bleach them.
- Organizing the Linen Closet on Studio 5 (organizeyourstuffnow.com)
- Organization: Linen closet (mygoalcalledlife.com)
- Frugal Organizing Series – Linen Closet (divyabalasubramanya.wordpress.com)
- Frugal Organizing Series – Linen Closet (theolivebuffet.wordpress.com)