“A weed is a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.” Emerson
I have always loved this quote. It speaks to the worth of all things. If they exist, they must have a purpose, right?
There are many weeds that are beautiful. Let’s take dandelions. If there were no roses, hydrangeas or other flowers, we would find them so beautiful. They are bright yellow. You can eat the greens and dandelions can also be used for medicinal purposes. You can read more about dandelions in this article
by Deb Jackson and Karen Bergeron.
- Lessons Learned from the Dandelion (writingtipsforbetterwriting.wordpress.com)
- Identifying Garden Weeds (goldiesgarden.wordpress.com)
- Garden Weed Dandelion is Very Powerful Medicine (hoodacupunctureandherbs.wordpress.com)
- The dandelion…weed or flower? (pastormikesays.wordpress.com)
- Dandelion – A Wonder Weed (aditixpictures.wordpress.com)
- Dandelion Smoothie (jotslunaradventure.com)