I am trying not to buy things just because I want them, to try to have money for things we will need. This is easier said than done. However, the joy of a new dress today is nothing compared to
the joy relief of having what you need. Sometimes you will not have what you need no matter how frugal you are (medical issues, loss of employment, natural disasters). Only God has control. But we can push ourselves to be frugal and to be a good steward over what God has given us.
- How To Be Frugal (debtconsolidationusa.com)
- The Joy of Frugality (debtconsolidationusa.com)
- Frugality Is The Key (debtconsolidationusa.com)
- Brilliant Frugal Living – Loving The Makeover! (brilliantfrugalliving.wordpress.com)
- Thrifty Tuesday: Consignment Stores (mashedpotatoesblog.wordpress.com)
- Frugality: Welcome Challenge or Only a Chore? (getrichslowly.org)