I don’t have anything clever to say about my day. It was a day. At the spa. I’ve never actually done a spa day before. So it was new and different. It was very relaxing. Here are a few highlights:
- a Shiatsu therapist walked on my back. Not only did I get a massage but she got a work out walking, sliding and holding on to the rails above.
- I got a full body scrub. I felt like a child being washed. I was scrubbed clean. No more dead skin!
- I entered many sauna rooms: amethyst room, charcoal room, salt room, red clay ball room, and the blue onyx room that was 41 degrees with ice on the walls. That one was my least favorite – it felt like sitting in a meat locker. But when I got too hot in the other 140 degree rooms, it was a nice place to cool off, which I guess is the point.
- I was in the steam room and sauna and many hot and cold tubs and waterfalls.
- I rested, read my book and ate seaweed soup in beef broth.
Do you like spas? If you haven’t tried it, I recommend it. I can’t wait to go back.
- Replay – Photo Friday Aqua Day Spa (insanityofmotherhood.com)
- Would You Live at the Spa? (bellasugar.com)
- A day at the spa (travellearnlove.wordpress.com)
- Spa Etiquette 101 – Let the Relaxation Begin! (fabsugar.com)
- Minimalist Rainbow Spa Decor – Spring Foot Spa Offers Relaxed Vibes with White Walls & Bright Chairs (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Spa and Massage Day (porschecadiz.wordpress.com)
- Definition: Shiatsu (bellasugar.com)