My pancakes are not the best. I find them tough, and well, flat. I’ve done some research and here are some tips for fluffy pancakes which I plan to try. I guess I need to try one at a time to be scientific and to figure out what really works! I will let you know. Here are the tips:
- Separate the yolk from the white. Beat the whites and fold them in at the end.
- Measure ingredients carefully.
- Do not over beat!
- Use less milk for fluffier pancakes (more for denser).
- Substitute club soda for liquid ingredients.
- Go to IHOP.
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes!!! (eatpraydance.com)
- The Restaurant Secret to Making the World’s Fluffiest Pancakes (thekitchn.com)
- Cottage Cheese Pancakes (kamafitness.ca)
- Cognac Pancakes with Orange and Banana (iamdelicious.typepad.com)
- Pumpkin Pancakes (icanhascook.com)
- So Long Sandy // Grape Nuts Pancakes (lifesabowl.com)
- Fluffy Apple Cider Pancakes (hummusapien.com)
- Pancake Fridays: Peanut Butter Carrot Pancakes (panprinandproprin.wordpress.com)
- Make Fluffier, Souffle-Like Pancakes [Food Hacks] (lifehacker.com)
- Recipe Makeover: Higher-Fiber, Lower-Fat Fluffy Pancakes (news.health.com)