Why do handwritten letters mean so much more than emails? Is it because you are actually touching the thing your friend touched? Is it because it took more effort than just typing and pressing send? Is it because it’s historical and old? Why?
- Handwritten Letters (historyofwritingblog.wordpress.com)
- Reviving a Lost Art: Handwritten Thank-You Notes (masteringmanagementcommunication.wordpress.com)
- YoonA’s handwritten letters gain attention (allkpop.com)
- A Handwritten Note (mindfuldrawing.com)
- Don’t Underestimate The Power of Handwritten Thank You Cards (amsterdamprinting.com)