I am not a fisherman, but my cousin George is. He has a magazine called Kype Magazine.
What’s a kype, you might ask. I didn’t know. I had to look it up. It is the hook on the lower jaw of a mature male salmon. OK. So I still don’t get it. But that’s OK because as I said, I am not a fisherman. If you are a fisherman, want to be a fisherman, or want to know more about kype, please visit my cousin’s magazine. Thanks. 🙂
- Personalized Gifts for Your Fisherman Father (personalcreations.com)
- Sea to Table: Want Sustainable Seafood? Know Your Fisherman (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gone Fishin’ – in Seattle (apartmentguide.com)
- Halifax seal befriended by fisherman from China (cbc.ca)
- Facing horrific dangers, fishers look for help from the holy sea (smh.com.au)
- Fishing for Kids (personalcreations.com)